Wednesday, February 23, 2011

HatotoBag (PDF pattern)

Thank you joujouka.

Recently I received an e-mail from a lady whose name is joujouka. I have kind of known her because she is a delightful and skillful knitter and a lovely seamstress, so it was not difficult for me to find her at BurdaStyle and at Ravelry before introducing ourselves to each other properly. She wrote me that she made a PDF file pattern for my bag, which I've posted here, for her convenience, and kindly attached it to the mail. She wrote that she had no problem with me to put a link for downloading it in my blog too. I'm very thankful to her!! The bag is very simple and I've already shown you the dimensions in this post, but I think it would be a big help for you to have a PDF file that is ready for printing, when you casually feel like giving it a try.

If you are interested in the pattern, download it from HatotoBag PDF pattern download.
(The pattern was created by joujouka, and was edited by yoshimi. I have edited few things in the file for the purpose of avoiding verbal explanations and misunderstandings but tried not to alter joujouka's work as much as possible. Please note that we will not be able to provide further instructions for making your bags. Thank you!!)
Lining alone
I'm sewing another bag for my sister right now. It looks pretty so far. This is the lining(^_^). I hope she will like it!

Love,
yoshimi


P.S. Before you ask me about the name, I start self-murmuring. It is one of the words that me and my family frequently use especially when we are so happy and have nothing special to speak. It sounds very silly and means nothing. And actually means everything too.

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I'll have to be sure to download it soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Yoshimi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so generous of you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am certain she will love her new bag! Thank you for taking the time to do this pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so sweet of both of you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the pattern ! I really like the lining fabric in your bag. Lucky sister

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!!!
    I made my bag with your tutorial, it's very easy and fast! I called him "Red Yoshimi" (because his red...)
    Sorry for my english, i'm French and is true: French people don't speak english very well!!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing! I made it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't download the pattern. Have you removed it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. No, the link seems still working fine for me. Please visit http://bit.ly/lDeWIU (same URL the link above) and download by cricking "Download (148 KB)".

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank's for the pattern, ishow you mine as soon as i finished.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!!