Monday, March 18, 2013

Me-Made-March '13 Nippon


How have you been lately? I've been, certainly, busy.

It's totally because that I've been taking part of Me-Made-March '13 Nippon challenge since this month started. If you would like to know exactly what the challenge is, please read this post from Zoe and you'll know it better than listening to my explanations.

Each day I'm choosing my outfit including at least one me-made garment, taking photographs, uploading a photograph to my Flickr album, and visiting sites of other Japanese participants to worship their achievements. Feeling very busy. So far it goes nice and I'm enjoying it very much. I'm hoping that I can keep my pace and smile on the last day of this challenge. Wish me luck!

So, I'd like to share some photographs from my album here with you after half March is gone.
Though I didn't state anything about it in my pledge, I'm secretly focusing on enjoying photography in this challenge. It doesn't mean that I'm trying to be technical, but I mean I'm trying to capture lovely moment of my garments. I hope you'll feel it from my pictures.

Day4
Day11-color blocking
the green skirt is store bought
Day16
Day18
the sweater and jeans are store bought

I think I'd like to write separate blog posts for some of garments on which I haven't written here, as there are some that might be interesting to you.

My Flickr album for MMM'13 Nippon (written in Japanese)


Okay, now I'm off to sew.
Have a lovely day!


yoshimi xoxo


10 comments:

  1. Beth (SunnyGal Studio)March 19, 2013 at 12:20 AM

    It is great to see the outfits you put together and the white top in the first picture is beautiful, I must find some of that fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always make so beautiful outfits! I like white top on the first picture best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. The lace top is very elegant, it does look like it drapes/flows quite beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your creations, but I'm especially taken with that white lace top too. I have some white cotton eyelet - can you tell us what pattern you used?
    Vicki
    anothersewingscientist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Victoria! I used a Japanese pattern (solid pattern, they don't have digital pattern) from MPL. It has dolman sleeves and oblong neckline. http://www.m-pattern.com/catalog/blouse/no.b1107.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yoshimi, I love the lace top and the coat especially. I have been using my gift and LOVE it. It is so useful. Thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfits and your photography are always ethereally beautiful Yoshimi. I love your style :) I hope you will post pictures of all your me-made March outfits.. but i am looking forward to going over and check out the flickr group.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved looking at all your outfits Yoshimi! I think there are some new pieces in there I don't remember seeing before?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Sofie! I'm happy to know that it is useful for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Carolyn, yes I have some new pieces which I haven't written here. I'll try to post some of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!!