The other day, I sewed a pair of culottes from a new pattern and I really liked the result. I wore it on the next day and asked my husband to take some pictures of happy me in them, and what I found was that all pictures were out of focus. A very typical happy story...
The pattern is Shamrock from Tamanegi-kobo. These wide culottes have an elastic waistband and they were easy to sew. I think I'll make more pairs in the future!
The only alteration I had was for the back pockets. I added a pair of big patch pockets under the original mock flaps to make them less mock.
Have a great month, dear sewists!
|the cocktail was good anyway|