Thursday, March 19, 2009

cardigan "Victoria"

Victoria
Victoria

As I mentioned, I've made a long cardigan using the pattern from anneeduex*.
The fabric used is lace knit, which is very very soft&sheer and hangs like liquid! (I know I said too much, sorry...)

cardigan "Victoria"

Because I've realized that a long cardi tends to get ugly creases on the back around the hip (as I'd sit on it and press badly), I chose this creaseless watery fabric. It also gave the cardi a very feminine look, and I am really pleased with it. This long cardi goes very well with dresses too, which is also good to me!


this kind of creases, especially when the fabric is solid.
white long cardi, prototype


Take care!

======
pattern: anneeduex* 7Victoria
fabric: pink lace knit, 126cmx170cm
other: 6 of pretty off-white buttons which were gifted by one of my good friends
fusible interfacing for knit (bias strips on the front and neckline band and on the edges of pocket opening)
======
FYI: The purchased pattern can be downloaded as a PDF file as well as the instruction (written in Japanese).

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments!!