Although the pattern recommended thinner and softer fabrics for better drapes in the front neckline, because I wanted to make the jacket look more cloak-y and very warm, I used a thick and hairy fabric which was probably suitable for overcoats. It made this jacket very voluminous, and also made it seriously eccentric. Actually, that's exactly the kind of result that I wanted, despite its pattern creator's probable wish, which was likely for a light and casual jacket. Though I'm feeling slightly guilty about it, I'm quite happy with how it turned out. Now I'm so looking forward to the cooler weather.
The pattern was Rebecca from TAMANEGI-KOBO, which is currently my most favorite pattern shop, and I got it in PDF format. I have to say that, for this time, it may be a bit confusing to assemble this jacket without reading Japanese in the instructions because of the unusual construction. However I write that, if you are interested in the pattern and are also good in space perception, I'd be happy to recommend you to try the jacket because the sewing itself is technically very easy and quick. This is a jacket which is pretty fun to make and fun to wear. You can refer the technical drawings for Rebecca here as well.
We had a long field walk in a highland today, and it was a great fun!