Friday, July 12, 2013

Super Sweet Blogging Award

Thank you, Margo and Hana, for nominating my blog for The Super Sweet Blogging Award! It is so sweet of both of you,
Though I have two other blog awards that I was nominated to previously but I haven't carried out yet, I'd try to answer these super sweet questions in this post because they just seem some simpler questions. I'll write for other awards which were kindly passed from Carolyn, Shelly, and B O in the future, probably the near future...

Here are the official rules that I have to do next after received the award:
  1. Thank the Super Sweet blogger that nominated you.
  2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions
  3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your post
  4. Nominate a baker's dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
  5. Notify your Super Sweet Nominees on their blog.
Here are the sweet questions and my answers:

Cookies or cakes? 
Team Cakes!

Chocolate or vanilla? 
I'm Chocoholic. If you have to diagnose.

What is your favorite sweet treat?
Difficult to say. Anything named Chocolate Pudding, I guess. With whipped cream. yum.

If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
It would be "ice cream", but I have no reason :)

Now it's the time that I am supposed to mention 13 bloggers to pass the award.
That written, I think I'd leave new nominees unmentioned here...
It's silly, but I confess that I am so weakest link on mentioning nominees... garrrr I am so bad at doing it. I'm sorry for stopping the sequence but I hope you don't mind.

Talk to you soon ;)

Love, love,
yoshimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!!